Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just to Clear Things up...

Maybe I sounded TOOOOOO personal on my first post about me sharing some of my
stuff around this campfire we call the internet.

Like I said before, I might share some things and such when I have some thing to share that is worth my and your time. But of course that when I might get to a PC near me in the future due to... me going into the wild... for a month or so?

Yeah, that right. Just a duffel bag and a few things and I'm all set. Only thing missing is a shotgun or a rifle to protect my ass from wild critters.
Anyway, I want to build up some skills and put some experience under my belt for next year and finally Alaska, The Great White North.

So yeah, hope you understand this blog update, stay tune for more mad collections from a Dragon with a heart.

-DD51

No comments: